After I saw this tag at a few other blogs I thought it would be a lot of fun to answer these questions myself. I’m really curious and I really want to know how my life in the Harry Potter world would be. Michelle From The Writing Hufflepuff created this tag. I picked four books and answered the questions.
Ik chose these books:
Fight club – Chuck Palahniuk
Destroy me – Tahereh Mafi
Simon vs. – Becky Albertalli
Kiss of death – Lauren Henderson
1 Your wand: Open book 1 at a random page. The first noun you see will be what your wand is made of.
The first word that I saw was Beach. I don’t think you can make a wand out of “beach”, but you can make it of sand. I hope it will be in the middle, otherwise the wand won’t last very long.
2. Your pet. Does book 2 have animals? One of those animals will be your pet. If the book doesn’t have any animals, then I’m sorry but you’re petless.
I’m not totally sure, but I don’t think Destroy me has animals in it. It’s not a very big problem, because I can’t really take good care of them. However it would be great to have an owl or something.
3. Your Hogwarts House. Open book 3 at a random page. Whatever house you think the character’s name you first see belongs to, is your House.
The first name I saw was Nick. He’s not the main character, so it’s a bit hard to pick a house for him. After a lot of thinking I decided that he’s in Hufflepuff. That’s a great thing because so am I, it would be a nice home.
4. Make your golden trio complete. Open book 4 at a random page. The first two names will be your best friends and complete your squad. If there’s only one name at said page, open another random page.
Oh gosh… The first two names that I saw were Plum and Nadia. It’s a very long time ago that I read Kiss of death, but I do remember Plum and not in a good way. Nadia is one of her friends, so she won’t be a lot better. I hope they will end up not that bad.
5. Your Head of House. Open book 1 at a random page. The first name you’ll see will be your Head of House.
The first name that I saw was Marla, so that can ben cool or very bad. She’s so weird and I don’t know if she can handle the whole house. On the other side she could learn a lot from us and we could learn some from her too.
6. Your ‘Draco Malfoy’. Naturally you’ll need your arch nemesis/school rival. Open book 2 at a random page, the first name you’ll see will be your enemy.
Oh no, I’d better start running… The first person I saw was Adam Kent and I really don’t want to be in a fight with him. If I’m really lucky Plum and Nadia won’t be that bad and they’ll help me hide.
7. Your Patronus. Open book 3 at a random page. The first living creature you’ll see will be your Patronus.
My patronus is Martin and that is kind of funny. Him being my patronus isn’t really a good thing because I would laugh everytime that I saw him. It would be good for the postivity thing though.
8. Will you win the House Cup? How many pages does book 4 have? That’s how many points you’ll House have at the end of the school year. If the book has more than 400 pages it will have won the Cup, congrats!
I almost won! The book has 320 pages….
After these answers I might want to stay in the real world. No Plum, no Nadia, No Adam, lucky me. I would’ve liked to see Martin as my patronus once though….